We are currently recruiting for a full-time, permanent Accountant to join our team.
The role of the accountant will be to work with the Finance Officer in all financial aspects of preparing and providing relevant information for Company stakeholders and ensuring compliance obligations are met.
Key Responsibilities of Role
· Assisting in the preparation of management accounts.
· Preparation of journals and all account reconciliations to support the management accounts.
· Preparation of management account analyses and appropriate analytical review/analyses.
· Review of management accounts with Finance Officer.
· Dealing with other management reporting requirements.
· Liaise with external statutory auditors, preparation of appropriate audit file, addressing queries arising.
· Overseeing of VAT and Payroll tax compliance obligations.
· Overseeing of payroll administration.
· Assistance in forecasting.
· Maintaining the company’s financial systems and processes to support current business and future growth.
· Providing all aspects of support and making recommendations to the Finance Officer.
· Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by company management from time to time.
· Fully Qualified Accountant
· Experience in month end financial close and reporting
· Strong IT and Excel skills
· Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent rates and work environment for the right candidate.
Permanent / Full-time