We are currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper. The suitable candidate should be highly experienced in all aspects of bookkeeping, be flexible and possess high attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Process payments, supplier invoice and customer invoice entering for approval;
· Reconcile bank accounts and creditors statements;
· Download and file required documents according to prescribed schedules and processes.
· Administrative support on accounts.
· Assist in the timely preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance stage;
· Maintain high standards of communications with the clients.
· Enter, administer and review systems data, as required.
· Ability to maintain filing and archiving systems for client records and routine report
· Prior experience of ROS and processing revenue returns;
· Take part in ad-hoc projects;
· Continually seek out best practice and more efficient ways of working to enhance office and general business efficiency;
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role to be considered.
Flexible work arrangements/environment.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Permanent / Full-time