We are currently recruiting for an experienced Part-Time Administrator with Bookkeeping experience. The suitable candidate should be highly experienced in all aspects of administration and bookkeeping, be flexible and possess a high attention to detail.
Duties will include:
· Process payments, supplier invoice and customer invoice entering for approval;
· Reconcile bank accounts and creditors statements;
· Download and file required documents according to prescribed schedules and processes.
· Administrative support on accounts.
· Assist in the timely preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance stage;
· Maintain high standards of communications with the clients.
· Enter, administer and review systems data, as required.
· Ability to maintain filing and archiving systems for client records and routine report
· Prior experience of ROS and processing revenue returns;
· Comply with ISO standards
· Take part in ad-hoc projects;
· Continually seek out best practice and more efficient ways of working to enhance office and general
· Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Word, Powerpoint etc.
· Good knowledge and experience of MS Excel and other reporting systems
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· The ability to work with confidential information in a professional & trustworthy manner
· Excellent organizational, multi-tasking skills and dedicated to completing projects in a timely manner
· The confidence to effectively and professionally respond to all inquiries to the Senior Leadership team.
· The ability to be flexible, handle interruptions and prioritize deliverables in a busy office environment
· The ability to work on your own initiative and be an integral part of a busy team.
Excellent package available for the right candidate.
Flexible work arrangements/environment.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV and a cover letter.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Permanent / Full-time