Building Staff Solutions (BSS) is seeking a Project Engineer to work in Cork for our client, a Leading Mechanical Engineering Contractor.
What you have to do
- Specific Duties would Include:
- Co-ordination with client and internal design team
- Onsite co-ordination between Mechanical and other Disciplines.
- Set up of piping test packs and testing.
- Liaising with the client on technical queries.
- Production of punch lists and clearing of Client / Consultant generated punch lists.
- P & ID and vendor drawing check on plant and equipment
- Co-ordination of project activity in conjunction with the offsite fabrication team.
- Recording contract variations
- Recording weekly progress and attending weekly co-ordination and progress meetings.
- Involvement in some or all of the following aspects of Mechanical Contracting – Planning, Safety, Quality and Commercial Issues.
What you need to have
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills with good time management ability, working to deadlines / prioritising.
- An orderly systematic approach to problem solving will be a prerequisite for carrying out this role.
- Self starter who is committed to achieve an excellent standard of work.
- Strong team player with ability to interact with clients and colleagues at all levels.
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment.
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael at 01 707 1012 for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
Permanent / Full-time
Apply for Project Engineer