We are now recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller for our business centre which manages and maintains various businesses within.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. You will lead and develop the team whilst working closely with the other managers and department heads within the Company.
· Build on and enhance both existing project costing models and monthly margin analysis schedules
· Preparation of timely monthly management accounts to include detailed commentary and balance sheet reconciliations
· Revenue reporting to include PAYE/VAT and RCT
· Oversee payroll, applications and legal matters
· Responsible for annual accounts and audit
· Day to day management of finance function to include review of existing policies and procedures
· Prepare and review budgets, cashflows and business plan
· Ad hoc project work as and when required
Requirements and Qualifications:
· Accountant or relevant experience
· Proven ability to plan and prioritise work
· Team management experience
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to work in fast paced environment
Flexible work arrangements/environment.
Top industry rates for experienced candidates
Bought to you by Neaufort Recruitment
Permanent / Full-time