Dublin Rd, Cavan
CG Power Systems Ireland Limited
We require a hands on experienced Electrician to work within the day to day production process of our busy
factory. The candidate should enjoy practical work and be able to cope with the physical demands of the job. The candidate must have a safety-conscious attitude and be able to work at heights.
The successful candidate must have:
• Electrical Trade qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Production / Manufacturing environment;
• Have experience of electrical cable joint and terminations, fault finding and a proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair;
• Ability to test and locate cable faults;
• A solid understanding of electrical industrial equipment and machinery;
• Strong communication skills;
• Self-motivated, works well on own initiative, requires minimal supervision;
• Proven flexibility and a proactive attitude.
Permanent / Full-time