Blackwater Childcare Clg
Early Years Practitioner
Blackwater Childcare invites applications for the position of childcare practitioner to join our well-established team. We area full daycare community-based service in our 13th year of business with an excellent reputation for providing a high-quality service. Many of our team are working with us for over 10 years.
Working hours will vary to a maximum of 36 hours over the week, between the hours of 1.30am to 6pm. A monthly rota is in place.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• A minimum EMI Level 6 qualification in the field of Early Childhood Core G Education or above.
• A passion for working with young children and their families
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to work as port of a team
• Strong organisational skills, with on ability to manage multiple work tasks in a busy environment • Experience working in on Early Years setting would be an advantage.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 21th Nov. 2020
Permanent / Full-time