ABP Food Group
Responsible to: Quality Assurance Manager
Working with the Team to ensure:
• Compliance with the Food Safety requirements set by both the Company and Regulatory Authorities
• Assisting in the overall Management of the Food Safety & Quality Management System at the Site.
• Reporting to Senior Management any specific breakdown in the Food Safety & Quality Management System.
• Aid with the maintenance of the HACCP based system on site.
• Aid with the maintenance of Standards on site such as BRC, Bord Bia etc.
• Internal audits.
• Preform daily product testing / verification audits
• Operating to prescribed protocols as set out under the Standard Operations Procedures
• Other duties as assigned.
• Educated to in a Food Related Discipline however other closely related disciplines may be considered.
• Knowledge of HACCP, Internal Auditing, BRC.
• Previous experience in a Food Production Facility preferred but not essential.
• Skilled in Computer use – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Good Communication Skills
• Willingness to travel
• To be able to liaise with staff in an effective and disciplined manner whilst maintaining an understanding and easily approachable attitude.
Permanent / Full-time