Technician Required, Toyota Sandyford
Due to continued growth and success Toyota Sandyford requires 2 Toyota Technicians and Trainee Technician to join their team.
Toyota Technician Toyota Sandyford
Toyota Sandyford is currently recruiting a fully skilled, self-motivated Technician to join their Aftersales Team. As a result of dynamic growth we are able to offer a secure, progressive, exciting and rewarding career for the ideal candidate. Previous Toyota experience is advantageous but not essential as Toyota Training will be provided. Diagnostic skills would be an advantage when applying for this position.
The ideal candidate must be a team player and be able to produce work to an exemplary standard in line with Toyota’s & our customers' high expectations.
· To service carry out E-VHC & repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines and dealership quality standards.
· Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
· Indicate to workshop controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
· Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
· Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with in line with Company policy.
· Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
Car Repair, Vehicle Mechanics, Bodywork
Permanent / Full-time