Modubuild Design Ltd
Duties will include: Reporting ot the Operations ManagerThe purpose of the accessible to ensure all documents in relation to new projects are up to date and accessable to site teams. To facilitate the smooth flow and retrieval of information for relevant stakeholders and clients.
● Performing general administrative duties.
● Responsible for document identification, distribution and release, to ensure that the most up to date copies are available upon request.
● Process delivery requests.
● Responsible for arranging and managing travel logistics for Modubuild employees.
● Ensuring all office supplies are kept up to date and re-stocked accordingly.
● Ensuring employee vehicles have up to date tax, insurance, NCT and required documentation. Information is stored and filed along with employee drivers license and driving declaration.
● Monitor the spending on company credit card and fuel cards and update stakeholders accordingly.
● Co-ordinating, arranging and documenting meetings.
● Managing Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS).
● Shredding of documents from Managing Director’s office.
● Responsible for ensuring latest documents and drawings are given to relevant stakeholders for review and approval.
● Maintaining internal and external document lists.
● Coordinating with various stakeholders regarding records management and systems.
● Responsible for the timely retrieval of documents and information to complete investigations of reports.
● Strong administrative and computer skills required, for example; Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Packages (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs).
● Have excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
● Ability to take a professional, organised and positive approach to problem solving.
● Understand the importance of confidentiality and the ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate manner.
Permanent / Full-time