CAMPION MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING LIMITED
• Relevant third level Certificate qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety (HETAC Level 7 + or Equivalent)
• Thorough knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation
• Excellent verbal and written communication and computer skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
• Maintain Campion Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
• Maintain Company Safety documentation
• Complete project and site-specific Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
• Ensure Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
• Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
• Records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool and plant.
• Ensure Campion induction & training is coordinated, managed & maintained.
• Ensure project PPE is resourced & available.
• Compile & carry out Toolbox talks, as necessary
• Maintain ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 audit and certification.
Permanent / Full-time