Glam Doll Ireland
GLAM DOLL is a Maynooth based, online business who have grown rapidly and sell throughout Ireland and the UK.
We are a forward-thinking company with a culture of continuous growth and improvement - in our products, services and our people.
If, like us, you have a strong will to win we can provide a supportive working environment where you and GLAM DOLL will thrive.
Leader and manager of our small, yet dedicated warehouse team. Job will have both a hands on and an admin aspect, from ensuring orders are dispatched on time to ensuring best practices are followed. Duties include:
* Picking & Packing
* Dispatch of Orders
* Unloading container deliveries and organising stock
* Managing Goods In / Goods Out
* Stock taking
* Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
* Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
* Keep warehouse clean, organised & accessible
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others at all levels in the organisation
· Proven people management skills
· Versed in Lean Management and formatting of SOPs for best practice of warehouse procedures.
· Excellent leadership skills.
· Innovative, an "outside the box" thinker.
· A positive and flexible attitude and self-starting ability, with the aptitude to take ownership of projects as required and see them through to completion.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Warehouse Management (Minimum 1 Year)
· Forklift license (Preferred)
· Drivers License (Essential)
· People Management
· Ability work to tight deadlines.
· A good knowledge of computing.
Excellent conditions & progression prospects for the right individual.
Permanent / Full-time