Gael Form Ltd.
Gael Form Ltd are currently seeking a Quality Technician.
This role involves the implementation of standards, supplier development & assisting in audits and compliance. There is significant opportunity for career progression and professional development within this role.
- Monitor production quality levels and drive continuous improvement projects.
- Create & update all manufacturing, quality and equipment documentation.
- Support validation of processes, protocols throughout the site.
- Undertaking incoming inspections to components coming from third party suppliers.
- Consistently driving continuous improvement and procedure adherence for production.
- Logging complaints and communicating to the relevant personnel, leading investigations for quality issues to ensure a thorough root cause, ensuring containment/corrective & preventive actions are implemented.
- Ensure all processes and equipment are ready and calibrated.
- Maintaining and updating the department files including process instructions, operating procedures, control plans, risk assessments etc.
- Carrying out internal audits and assisting with external and customer audits.
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in CMM/Metrology, and the ability to read engineering drawings.
- 2+ years in Quality in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in setting up and maintaining an effective QMS.
- Proficient in Microsoft word/excel/outlook/powerpoint/visio etc.
- High level of interpersonal communication and organizational skills required.
Permanent / Full-time