INDIE FOODS LIMITED
Indie Foods Limited t/a Indie Spice Grill is looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef for their busy restaurant located in Naas, Co. Kildare. We are providing an excellent opportunity to the passionate and self-motivated individuals who are looking to pursue their career in the hospitality industry. If you have a passion for the cooking and have an experience in a busy kitchen, then we will love to hear from you.
The Sous Chef will mainly be responsible of maintaining the high standards of Indie Spice Grill and providing guests the freshly made dishes on daily basis.
Key Duties includes but not limited:
• always striving to achieve our Core Values & Mission Statement of “Delight the Senses”.
• educate and assist with training new team members in compliance with standard, service behaviors and Haccp regulations.
• communicate with the Executive Chef and Management Team to ensure the smooth running of the section at all times.
• to ensure good inter departmental co-operations and communication maintained at all times.
• ensure all menus items are prepared and presented according to the established recipes and standards. Develop and assist with the creation of menus and daily specials to make sure that menus are prepared correctly and ready for service.
• use guest and management feedback to improve food quality and presentation.
Key Candidate Requirement:
Must hold a professional kitchen experience of 3 years; excellent communication skills should be able to perform multi-tasking; have a higher knowledge of the food hygiene and food industry; must be flexible to work and available on weekends; ability to take challenges and perform them in a professional manner.
This is a full-time permanent job requires working with flexibility on weekends. 39 Hrs. weekly, €30000.00 per annum and other benefits.
Permanent / Full-time