PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THE IADT'S VACANCIES PAGE ON OUR WEBSITE > Explore IADT (Dropbox) > Vacancies***
***Closing date for applications is strictly 12pm Friday, 29th January 2021.***
• Marketing of the IADT Media Cube / TU Dublin Hothouse New Frontiers Programme including advertising, online promotion and social media.
• Co-ordination of the processes associated with the recruitment and selection of participants (progressing applications, co-ordination the shortlisting process, organizing interviews, communicating with candidates).
• Practical management of the programme of workshops, small group sessions, one to one clinics (venues, access, catering etc.), and related aspects of the programme.
• Co-ordination of a wide range of facilitators, mentors and guest speakers.
• Administrative processes associated with areas such as procurement, finance, the preparation of programme accounts, the allocation of hot desk / office space.
• Communication with programme participants in order to ensure high levels of attendance etc.
• Organisation of networking events for programme participants, alumni and the wider start-up community.
• Data collection and collation in respect of participant’s progress, feedback, monitoring and evaluation.
• Preparation of reports for Enterprise Ireland and external stakeholders.
• Liaison with the other administrative functions within the partner institutes (Finance, Estates etc.).
***Please consult our candidate information booklet for the role located on our vacancies page for full details.***
Permanent / Full-time