Situated in Co. Kildare, Pfizer Newbridge is an integral part of the global solid oral dose network; manufacturing tablets and capsules for world markets using highly complex processes. We have a Technology and Innovation Centre using a range of technologies such as Process Analytical Technologies and Advanced Process Control to transfer, develop and manufacture products.
We continuously improve and enhance our facility through the execution of complex engineering projects introducing next generation manufacturing processes providing full life cycle management. We pride ourselves in our culture of high-performance teamwork and innovation which enables the business to deliver on its commitments.
If you are interested in contributing to an industry which improves the lives of patients why not consider joining the Apprentice Electrical/Instrumentation programme in Newbridge.
We are committed to making your apprenticeship a success
• Four-year contract
• Competitive salary with full benefits
• Opportunity for further education
• Working for one of Ireland’s premier employers
• Leaving Cert Pass to include Maths, English and any Technical/Science subject (2021 Leaving Cert students may apply but an offer is subject to successfully passing these subjects)
• Can demonstrate a keen interest in the discipline apprenticeship you are applying for, in the job application and during the selection process
• Demonstrate Pfizer values & behaviours:
• In order to be considered for this position in Ireland you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
• Please note there is no relocation support available for this position
Permanent / Full-time