The following vacancy is available to join Steelframe Design & Build:
Steelframe Design & Build is involved in the design and manufacture of lightweight steel frame structures. We are currently undergoing NSAI accreditation assessment for the use of Light Gauge Steel (LGS) Structures in residential/commercial projects. Steelframe Design & Build is committed to continually raising the standard in both quality and innovation. Established in 2019, it is a sister company of Montane Developments Ireland Ltd, a successful family operated property development company.
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual to join our Company and develop a long-term career working on a range of innovative and complex projects in Ireland. We provide employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
• Experience in a similar industry a benefit
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part
of a wider team
• Accurate, attentive to detail, and of a
• Good work ethic and strong communication
• Safe Pass/Manual Handling Cert
• Report directly to the Production Manager
• Producing and assembling wall panels,
joists, trusses and pods on site etc.
• Preparing LGS kits for transportation
• LGS structure assembly on site
• Maximising efficiency of design and
assembly related operations
• Ensuring adherence to company quality
• Ensuring adherence to company health and
Working hours 7.30am – 5.30pm, good timekeeping essential
Permanent / Full-time