Technical Support Manager GEA Farm Technologies Ireland Limited
GEA Farm Technologies Limited, based in Ballincollig, Co. Cork, Ireland is responsible for the GEA Farming New Equipment and Service portfolio of products in Northern and Southern Ireland.
We have an exciting vacancy for a Technical Support Manager to manage our service engineers to service and maintain GEA Farm Technologies (WestfaliaSurge) milking parlours, Rotarys and Robots.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who
• is prepared for a long term career in our industry
• has strong engineering/technical ability
• can manage and mentor service engineers
• Covering the counties of Cork, Kerry and Limerick
• Focused, decisive with clear communication skills
• Organised and methodical approach to the duties required for the position
• Ability to manage people and work well as a team
• Energetic and driven to succeed
• Enjoy dealing with the Farming Community
• Based from Ballincollig, however mainly working in the field
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package for the appropriate candidate.
Permanent / Full-time