OIC Cleaning are now recruiting for an Part Qualified Accountant/ Financial Controller to join the team. This is a busy and dynamic role within a family owned SME.
This is a standalone role reporting to the Managing Director, therefore you must be a quick learner and a self starter.
The responsibilities for the role will be as follows;
1. Provide company wide supports on all Accounts related aspects
2. Standalone role
3. Manage Creditors & Debtors Ledger
4. Accounts Receivable
5. Accounts Payable
6. Credit Control
7. Bank reconciliation
8. Invoicing checks and problem solving
9. VAT return bi-monthly
10. Conduct fortnightly and Monthly Payroll for 150+ employees
11. Respond to colleague and client queries in a efficient and friendly manner with a solution orientated mind set
12. Guide and support colleagues in order to achieve smooth running of the Accounts Department
13. Enhance business through the efficient day to day running of the Accounts Department
14. General duties such as insurance etc
The desired candidate will have:
1. Recognized Accounting or Part Accounting Qualification is essential
2. Experience within an SME for min 2-3 years is essential.
3. Thorough experience with payroll and packages (Sage 50 and Bright Pay) essential
4. Experience with tax returns and managing debtors & creditors ledger
5. Experience with Credit Control
6. Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
7. Ability to work on own initiative without constant guidance and support
8. Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
9. Highest level of organizational skills.
10. Ability to make effective decisions, taking ownership and acting with confidence
11. Ability to remain positive and resilient under pressure, adapting to change and using support network.
12. The ability to meet tight deadlines
13. The ability to work in fast paced environment
14. Experience in dealing with a wide range of Customers on a business to business level.
Permanent / Part-time