Rosderra Irish Meats Group
Rosderra Irish Meats Group, Ireland’s leading provider of high quality pork products to a global marketplace are looking for an experienced Maintenance/Engineering Manager to join the team at its largest Slaughter/Processing site in Edenderry, Co. Offaly.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and growing Company in the Pigmeat Industry. Rosderra Irish Meats Group has grown its business significantly in the export and domestic market and continuing growth is its strategy. It has invested in process capability, new technology and value added processes.
To enable continuous growth, we are building our teams capabilities across all the business functions. A Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing ethos drives our business and development of all our staff is a core value in that strategy.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Lead the Maintenance and Electrical Team to deliver high performance process efficiency in a modern well invested facility.
· Ensure the Maintenance function operates to the Group’s required Health, Safety and Hygiene standards. Leading Development and Culture change to meet ongoing regulatory and customer standards.
· Planning and developing TPM systems to deliver maximum line/process efficiency including energy, refrigeration, plant services, utilities and WWTP.
· Developing best plant practices in process engineering & maintenance systems involving new technology and design standards.
· Development of the Maintenance Teams capability and skills, leading performance review, training and individual on the job coaching/mentoring and support to best industry standards.
· Responsible for cost management in the maintenance and engineering functions, delivering costs to weekly KPI budgets including energy and projects.
· Developing Maintenance Lean Systems using tools and techniques to meet continuous improvement targets that are critical to the success and delivery of a high performance plant.
· Working with external Contractors and Installations Companies to complete in-house maintenance and project work to the required standards.
· A key member of the Site Management Team involved in the strategic and day to day responsibilities of a modern high performance facility involving Customers, Regulatory Authorities and Capital Investment Programmes.
Permanent / Full-time