Cherry Picker LTD
About Cherry Picker:
Cherry Picker are experts in MEWPs and lifting machinery. We have been supplying access solutions in Ireland for over 20 years. Priding ourselves on our personable and approachable team, we have built fantastic relationships with our loyal customers who are based in a wide variety of industries from construction, to the food and pharmaceutical sectors. These are exciting times for us here at Cherry Picker as we are currently expanding. We are looking for suitable candidates to come and grow their career with us.
In line with our expanding operations, we are currently seeking an experienced Construction Machinery Parts/Stores Person to join our existing team based in our premises in Ashbourne. The successful candidate will be expected to have an up to date knowledge of online ordering platforms, good communication skills & a good understanding of the Construction Equipment Spare Parts business.
Responsibilities & Specific Tasks:
· -Processing of requests/orders for spare parts.
· -Processing of special orders and to communicate on lead time, actual delivery and price with the customer/in house department.
· -Booking parts in and out of stock.
· - Selling parts and other dealership services.
· -Undertaking stock takes.
· - Preparing orders for collection.
· -Excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop and maintain working relationships with the customer. Proficient in Microsoft word and Excel.
· - Works well under pressure.
· -Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
· -The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
· -Excellent telephone manner, with the product knowledge to interpret the customer’s needs and ensure that the right parts are sold to the customer.
A highly competitive package commensurate with experience is on offer.
George Hill - 01 835 4788
Permanent / Full-time