Hebron Road, Kilkenny
LoanITT is the quickest growing FinTech in Ireland, creating innovative open banking solutions providing consumers with efficient access to credit, at no cost to the consumer. Due to expanding operations, Loanitt has vacancies for Financial advisers to act as an intermediary between LoanITT and their customers.
The roles are based in both Car & Agri finance divisions. Candidates must be APA or QFA qualified and must have a significant level of experience in providing financial advice to customers.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a financial adviser to act as an intermediary between Loanitt and our customers. You will provide to our client’s financial guidance on making the correct credit applications. The ideal candidate will be able to research the marketplace and become an SME on products and services, identify customers’ needs, design financial strategies and close a sale.
– Provide strategic advice to the customer across a variety of financial products and services
– Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan for making credit applications
– Become an industry SME and aware of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
The following criteria is essential:
– Recognised qualification in Financial advice – QFA, or APA in both Loans and Regulation is essential for this role
– Previous Experience in Car or Agri finance is an advantage
– Strong sales support skills
– Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
Permanent / Full-time