Applegreen is Irelands largest Irish forecourt that prides itself on offering quality, choice and convenience, always. With 127 Applegreen sites across the island of Ireland and a growing presence in the UK and the US, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone at Applegreen.
Skills and attributes
Applegreen Mt. Merrion
What will I be doing as an Assistant Manager at Applegreen?
You will play a vital role in supporting the front-line operations of our business.
· To assist the site manager in operating the business strictly in accordance with the Applegreen Systems Manual
· To provide excellent customer service standards
· To assist in driving sales forward and achieving sales targets
· To take overall responsibility for delivering brand standards always by ensuring that the store is operated in line with all company standards, policies and procedures
· To take responsibility for the site in the absence of the site Director/ Site manager
If you have at least 1 -2 years experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you would be a great addition to our dynamic team.
Why should I join The Applegreen Team?
1. All staff will be entitled to a colleague discount card that offers 50% off our Bakewell Deli foods and all hot drinks. (Up to €5 saving a day
2. Bike to Work Scheme (Available after 6 months of service)
3. HSF health plan for everyone from under €2.50 a week
4. Employee Assistance Programme run by the HSE offers free counselling on personal, family, work and money matters.
Training and Development
We as a company are constantly growing our business, but it`s our people driving its success
1. The Educational Training Board offers retail training courses through the Applegreen Academy
2. We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal
See link - https://applegreen-stores.rezoomo.com/job/15758/
Permanent / Full-time