We are currently recruiting for a Sales Assistants to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
• Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
• Be involved in stock control and management.
• Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
• Being responsible for processing cash and card payments, balancing tills and other administrative duties
• Stocking shelves with merchandise.
• Being involved in stock rotation, shrinkage controls, food safety procedures and replenishment / re-ordering.
• Ensure correct SELs(price tickets) are in place at all times.
• Ensure correct POS(point of sales signage) is displayed at all times.
• Reporting discrepancies and problems to the Store Manager/Supervisor.
• Balancing cash registers and other administrative duties.
• Keeping the store and staff areas tidy and clean
• Receiving, processing and storing / packing out deliveries.
Skills & Experience Required
• At least one year's previous experience in a retail environment.
• Excellent written and verbal English with basic administration skills
• Having a friendly and engaging personality, helpful and polite.
• Confident communicating and working with members of the public.
• Able to work as part of a sales team.
Fun, energetic, fast paced work environment
Competitive remuneration package (DOE)
Excellent career progression & Support
Permanent / Full-time