Dublin 12, Dublin
Hevac Limited is one of Ireland's leading domestic, commercial & industrial plumbing & heating specialists. We operate in offices and warehouse facilities in Dublin and Cork. We are a leading supplier of commercial heating and ventilation, capital plant and supplier of plumbing & heating components to the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. We provide to our customer’s in-house specialists services including design engineers, CAD technicians and system specialists. The focus of Hevac Limited is to provide quality systems that offer maximum efficiency and comfort.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our Commercial & Industrial Heating division at our Head Office in Dublin on a permanent full-time basis. We are looking for a flexible, driven and dynamic individual that possesses a blend of sales ability and technical knowledge with a keen interest to learn and grow within the business. You will be working as part of a busy and dynamic Commercial & Industrial Heating Sales and Specification team, interacting with customers, suppliers, consulting engineers and other team members.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Preparing quotations and technical submittals of heating plant for building services projects with consultant engineers and our mechanical contractor customer base.
· Update and follow-up of our CRM system for projects.
· Process and tracking orders and maintaining close communication with customers from order date to delivery of goods and after sales support if required.
· Provide support and assistance to our customer base.
· Work within a motivated sales & technical team to achieve sales targets.
· Provide support to the external Sales Team.
· Engineering diploma, degree or a knowledge of the HVAC industry would be an advantage.
· The ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
· Be sales & customer focused.
· The ability to perform within a busy office environment.
What We Offer:
Competitive Salary (DOE)
Annual performance-related bonus.
21 days Annual Leave.
Employee Assistance Programme.
Comprehensive Training and Support.
Career Advancement: All our roles are advertised internally and we encourage internal progression right across the business.
A friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment in a well-established and successful Irish-owned business.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 26th March 2021.
Permanent / Full-time