Kinsale Road Commercial Centre, Cork
AES Ireland Ltd
AES Ireland Ltd are now looking for a Sales Apprentice to join their sales team.
You will undertake the Sales Apprenticeship over 2 years, covering all aspects of selling and sales.
Your training will be a combination of on-the-job training with AES Ireland Ltd and off-the-job learning via online classes and face to face workshops with Mayo Sligo Leitrim Education and Training Board (MSLETB).
You will be released from the workplace to participate in the online classes and face-to-face workshops.
As a Sales Apprentice, you will deliver an outstanding experience to our customers, ensuring their needs are understood and met.
• Demonstrating and presenting products
• Establishing new business
• Cold-calling new leads
• Maintaining accurate records
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Reviewing sales performance
• Negotiating prices and packages
• Working towards monthly or annual targets
This position will establish your career in a niche market and thus you must have a strong work ethic and drive to succeed in a busy sales environment.
You will be assigned a dedicated workplace mentor who will be there to support you throughout the programme offering guidance and making sure that all aspects of your learning follows the structured training plan.
This is an “earn and learn” programme and upon successful completion you will qualify as a Sales Specialist and gain a QQI validated NFQ Level 6 Advanced Certificate in Sales.
Holders of this award will be eligible to progress within the organisation and/or to higher education programmes.
Entry Requirements to the Apprenticeship Programme
• Aged 18 or over
• Must have Grade O6/H7 or above in 5 Leaving Certificate subjects (including Maths F2/06/H7 along with English or Irish 06/H7)
• If you do not have a Leaving Certificate you must have a full QQI Level 5 or higher qualification.
• International applicants must present the equivalent of a full Level 5 qualification or higher
• Mature applicants aged 21 years and over without a Level 5 qualification but has relevant experience will also be considered following an interview and submission of supporting documentation
Permanent / Full-time